LinkedIn has helped millions of professionals and job seekers access opportunities and grow their careers and networks, but it can just-as-easily help businesses market themselves and their offerings.
Learn About Marketing Your Business
Easy-to-understand articles for Business Owners and Management on how to improve sales through integrated marketing.
There are numerous approaches to market research. Almost all businesses use one or two of four basic methods of market research, even if it is not within their knowledge of actually doing so. The type of market research you decide to do is heavily dependent on the kind of data you are looking for and how your budget is set up because what you are willing to spend will either dictate or limit which of the 4 techniques you can choose for your business.
Google My Business is an easy to use tool to help get visibility for local businesses and organisations. Business owners can register their business on Google My Business for free. Using this tool, they can manage their online presence for Google Search and Google Maps. Verifying your profile on Google My Business will give you an added advantage because potential clients automatically have a certain amount of trust for Google, and by extension, they trust verified businesses suggested by Google.
SEO plays a very important role in marketing your business, it increases the quality & quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of the website on search engines. In hearing that, the most logical follow up question would be “how much does SEO cost?”, however, there is no exact response to that question as SEO prices vary depending on several factors. Based on research done, you can pay less than R360 an hour to R300 000 a month!
- The Top 10 Tips for Successful Marketing on LinkedIn November 18, 2020
- Digital Marketing During A Pandemic November 11, 2020
- Conversational Marketing is becoming the new normal November 3, 2020
- Reconnect with visitors using website push notifications July 27, 2020
- What is a live video, and why should you use it? January 28, 2020
- The Rise of the Vertical Video December 11, 2019
- Voice Search: What is it and why is it important? December 9, 2019
- Find out how to chat directly with your Google My Business visitors December 9, 2019