Google Analytics Reporting
Frequently Asked Questions
The statistics that it provides will give you insight into your website’s performance. You can see where people come from, which pages are more popular, how long they stay on the site and if they like the content enough to come back. Using these figures you will be able to implement changes on your website to counter any weaknesses and take advantage of strengths.
They can get quite detailed, but we can break it down for you on request. There are certain key metrics that allows you to gain insight into how your website is performing. First look at the most important data and then decide if you want to delve deeper into the numbers.
The report would include these sets of data :
- What method did visitors use to get to your website? That could be directly typing in your website address, clicking on an external link, finding you on Google or Social Media etc.
- How many visitors are new versus those that return later?
- How many pages did they visit during a session?
- How many one-page visits were there? A high bounce rate can be good or bad, so Google is also focusing on how long a page has stayed open as another measurement. This means that a person might have only visited one page, but that page was a 2000 word article or very interesting.
- Which pages did visitors leave the website on?
- How long did they spend on the website on average per session?
Meet some of the brands that we have worked with.
How did others experience Cognite?
“Cognite listens well and delivers at the pace I work with! Well done!”
Nomvula Kungwane, Khweza Engineering Projects Construction
“Thanks so much for great service, no, excellent service, the professional manner it was handled,
the courtesy to let me know what will work and what not.”
Suzette Truter – CieSoft
“Cognite has understood my needs, my vision, and made it reality,
while guiding me through the whole design process.”
Cecil de Jongh, Soco Dance Studios
“We cannot express how pleased we are with the level of professionalism,
creativity, level of service and end results that was delivered.”
Nosipho, Interactive Research And Development SA
“Thank you so much for all the hard work. I thought I could design my own brand logo
until you showed me what you propose and it completely blew my mind.”
“Thanks Cognite for the amazing service; helpful advice and excellent customer service!”
Esta Rademeyer, ABC Personnel
“My experience with Cognite has been outstanding.
It could be the best I’ve received from any of our service providers to date.”
Leroy, Geeks N Nerds Records
“Cognite was just phenomenal in handling my needs.
Very efficient, communicates timeously and excellent turnaround time.”
Zuza Ndlovu, Cafe Afromeat