Creative Logo Designs. Quick And Affordable
Request a quick logo quotation
What do our clients say?
Logo design Frequently Asked Questions
How long would it take to design a company logo?
Our first concepts are sent to you within 1 to 2 business days, depending on our internal revisions of concepts. The overall time it can take to finalize a logo design depends on the accuracy of the brief, how quick you give feedback and how focused the feedback is. Our logo designs generally take between 1 day and 7 business days to reach final sign off.
Do you have any set limit on your logo revisions?
Yes, our logo designs are based on a basic 4 sets of 3 logos each as seen in our Terms and Conditions. That is a scope of 12 logos in total at the set price. The purpose of the revision limit is to add additional focus onto the design process. Having constraints adds to the quality of logo concepts as well as the quality of the design feedback. We do understand that you need options and that logo design is an organic process. We do also need to add a limit to the amount of designs to keep the project scope feasible.
I have a current logo, but I just need to update it a bit. Do you offer that service?
Yes, we can take your current logo and update the colors, style and typography to freshen it up, based on your personal taste and market positioning. We’ll give you an upgraded quotation based on the complexity of the new version that you are looking for.
I have a concept drawn for a logo. Do I get a discount?
No, our logo design process would still be the same. Your illustration would just allow us to have a more relevant initial batch of logo design concepts.
What is the best way to get started when working with a designer to create a logo?
We would need you to complete our Creative Brief questionnaire. The creative brief includes a few questions about your company, your target market and personal preferences. That’ll help us to create a relevant first set of logos which you can give feedback on. A designer will give you a call to go through the creative brief with you. That’ll allow us to make sure that we understand what you meant with the information provided.
If I enlarge my logo then the quality drops (pixelates). Can you trace it to create a high resolution logo?
Yes, we offer a logo recreation service. The end product of the service would be a high resolution vector version of your current logo. You can then send it to signage companies or anyone that needs to manufacture large scale printing. A quotation for the recreation would be based on the complexity of the original design.
What files are included in the final logo design export?
You’ll receive the original source files, a print-ready PDF in vector format for large scale printing, JPG files for general use and a PNG file with a transparent background. You can request other formats and we can see if we can export them for you. Generally you’ll only need the ones that we export by default.
I need to trademark my logo. Do you offer that service?
We do not directly offer trademarking services, but you can check for logo trademark availability. In South Africa, you register your trademark per country and per class.
How do I know if I need a new logo design?
It is a good idea to have a proper logo designed if:
- You have no logo. A logo is an important visual pointer to what you offer.
- You made your logo yourself through an online logo making site. Bad idea. These logos are not unique and sold to multiple companies across the world. Copyright infringement and the lack of trademarking would have a significant impact on your marketing campaigns. Going cheap is almost guaranteed to work out expensive later.
- Your logo has been created in MSWord, Powerpoint, MSPaint for your company when it was starting off. The logo would likely be low resolution and not usable for large size printing. You need a vector version of your logo with proper color management.
- Your logo does not properly depict what you do or it may give a wrong impression of what you are doing. Do not pigeon hole yourself or be vague.
- You had your logo for a long time and you need a fresh design. You can keep the current character of your logo, but add a bit of fresh flair into it.
Can I edit the final logo design?
We do not design in Powerpoint, MSWord and Publisher. We use the Adobe suite of applications. You’ll receive your source file in either Indesign or Illustrator formats, depending on which application we used. We do not use Corel Draw. If you have those applications then you can definitely edit your logo.