Creating a brand is much like building a house, you need a plot to start your building which in this case is the idea. Then with some perseverance and shear will, you can begin to lay the foundation. The time frame in which a brand can be developed from birth to release can vary depending on the consultant you’ve hired. Essentially, there are steps you need to take in order to get your idea from dreams to reality, and phases that must be addressed before considering yourself a successful business man/woman.
Market research is a large field and can be very daunting. Read these articles to find out more.
In this modern day and age, businesses rely heavily on technology, such as social media, digital billboards, TV and radio adverts for marketing purposes. However, technology cannot guarantee that your business will gain popularity or even referrals. Many business owners still find themselves wondering how they can actually get people to refer their business through word of mouth (WOM). A recent survey was completed that 7500 small business owners agreed that the best way to acquire local customers was through mouth-to-mouth referrals, but the big question is how. Find out tried and tested tips that will help you improve your WOM.
The 4Ps of marketing is a model for enhancing the components of your marketing mix. This is the way in which you take a new product or service to the market. It helps you to define your marketing options in terms of price, product, promotion, and place so that your offering meets a specific customer need or demand.
- Using Market Research to gain insight into your buyers October 17, 2019
- 10 Reasons why tracking your sales is important October 10, 2019
- Why you need a Google My Business profile October 3, 2019
- How much does SEO cost? September 19, 2019
- What is Digital marketing? September 6, 2019
- What is the best way to advertise your small business? August 16, 2019
- Marketing your business on a budget August 1, 2019
- How much does it cost to advertise on Google? July 25, 2019