Brochure design pricing and quotations Johannesburg, South Africa
Let your company brochure do the selling for you. Request brochure design and print costing today.
What do you get with your brochure design?
Why choose Cognite for your brochure design?
Get quick brochure design and printing pricing
Brochure design examples
Take a look at the brochure designs that we have created for our clients.
Make sure that your brand is properly incorporated into your marketing messages.
Brochure design Frequently Asked Questions
The top 5 reasons why brochures are still important
- Shoppers are kinetic. We aren’t always online, sometimes it’s easier to pick up paper. Prospects hang onto paper more–so long as it is well-written and has a great design.
- Face-to-face connection. When we’re face-to-face with a prospect, it’s nice to be able to hand over something physical between. The sales team looks professional to the prospect; a brochure helps you come across organised and prepared for a sales conversation, and there is still a connotation of success by having a brochure ready to go.
- Another point of contact in the sales cycle. These days you need more than 7 points of contact before a prospect trusts you. Having a brochure allows you to give them more information, raise more objections and gives the prospect the opportunity to ask you more meaningful questions.
- Ease of reading. Brochures allow you to ensure that your client has your information and a concise description of what you can offer them without having to continuously return to your website. The added advantage here is that they can take it with them into a meeting if they need to pitch your services to their superior before a decision can be made to utilise your product or service.
- Tradeshows, workshops and seminars. Think about prospect-movement: you’ll want to have some kind of sales tool that not only gives the prospect something to do, but also gets them further into the sales cycle while they wait to speak with you.
Why does it cost more for a brochure design than a standard double sided A4?
The content panels of each design is what makes a brochure design more expensive. So an A4 can be folded in half, created 4 pages of content. Each panel could talk about a different product or service so the overall layout of a brochure or any document with a fold is more intricate.